|At NUNU Arts and Culture Collective, Arnaudville
Environmental Sustainability Day: Monday, April 11:
Environmental sustainability through innovation and traditional knowledge. Tiny homes, seed keepers, up-cycling, TRAIL bike riders, water protectors, landfills using trash for gas, artists reflecting environmental perspectives and more.
● Monique Michelle Verdin – Director of Land Memory Bank and Seed Exchange
● Tony Adrian – Co-owner/Developer of Les Deux Mondes Guest Houses
● Scott Schilling – President of TRAILS for LA, Cycle Zydeco
● Karlos Knott – President Bayou Teche Brewing, Constructed Wetlands Project
● Chris Adams – Director Cultural Research Institute of Acadiana
● Francine Primeaux-Kennedy – Manager, NUNU Artist-in-Residence Tiny House
● Katry Martin, BioGNC, Executive Director St. Landry Parish Solid WasteMonique Verdin leads a week-long collaborative activation of the Land Memory Bank and Seed Exchange, an interactive record of site specific history, culture and environment.
Part of 2016 Semaine Francaise d’Arnaudville creative placemaking summit. For more information and to register visit: semaine-francaise-arnaudville.org